- Ma, R., & Oxford, R. L. (2014). A diary study focusing on listening and speaking: The evolving interaction of learning styles and learning strategies in a motivated, advanced ESL learner. System, 30, 1-13. Retrieved April 3, 2014.
- Mascolo_2009_Beyond teacher centered and student centered learning
- Carr, C. L. Enhancing EAP Students’ Autonomy by Accommodating Various Learning Styles in the second language writing classroom. ITJ, 10(1), 39-52. Retrieved April 3, 2014.
- Chaiklin, S. (2003). The zone of proximal development in Vygotsky‘s analysis of learning and instruction. In A.Kozulin, B. Gindis, V. S. Ageyev, & S. M. Miller (Eds.), Vygotsky’s Education Theory in Cultural Context (pp. 38-64). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Wong, L., & Nunan, D. (2011). The learning styles and strategies of effective language learners. System, 39, 144-163.