Please purchase a black presentation book (what I will call the Project Book) at the NMU Bookstore (in the University Center). These sell for under $3.00. They have six, plastic folder pages sewn into the spine. I will not accept any other type of folder – except for those creating a journalism clipping booklet. These people will turn in a larger presentation folder – or – they will present their work on an individual website.
Final Portfolio order:
- Table of Contents (no page numbers please; just a list of documents). Include your name on this page.
- Facebook Assignment
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter, PS, SOP, Teaching Philosophy, Query Letter or Mission Statement
- Main Project
- Literary Theory Assignment
Requirements – Please note that I will not accept/grade your Final Portfolio otherwise:
- Your full name and either 493_1 or 493_2 must be printed on the paper in the spine – lengthwise.
- Your name and either 493_1 or 493_2 must be printed on a label – which must be placed in the upper, right-hand corner.
- Your name and either 493_1 or 493_2 must be on the Table of Contents page.
- You must use the specific presentation folder sold at NMU (for under $3.00).
Please only include your final documents in this booklet. I should have a copy of all your revision documents by the end of the semester, because of our conference times and feedback. You do not have to include these in your final portfolio.
I will deduct points for dirty/stained, wrinkled, etc. papers in your Project Book.
Note – This work is required to pass this course. You will fail this course if you do not turn in a Project Book